New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Atlanta, GA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 16, 2013
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body type
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Has cats
Top things I like to do (in no particular order)
1. Dance (when no one is watching and when everyone is watching)
2. Sit on my screened in porch and watch the neighborhood (this usually ends up with a small party of neighbors drinking wine, listening to music and talking trash)
3. Teach! (it's great fun to empower my little scholars through writing and self-expression)
4. Watch the steelers
5. Explore Atlanta. I've lived here for years, and I still find new places, new people, and new things to do every weekend. If you want me, you can find me in The A!
6. Volunteer (particularly with the homeless, in the arts, and in my community - Inman Park/Reynoldstown/Little Five Points/)
7. Drink spirits
8. Write (anything, from notes to short stories, to letters to lesson plans)
9. Read books
Cooking what I like to eat
Helping people solve problems
Bringing random groups of friends together for backyard parties
Meeting people for the first time (lucky you!)
Executing / making ideas come to life
Movies: Roger Rabbit, Wizard of Oz, Death to Smoochy, Life is Beautiful, Some Like It Hot, Adventures in Babysitting, La Vie En Rose
Music: So, I can't begin to list all the music I like, but here is the first few pages of my CD case (remember those?!): Dead Prez, Dwight Yoakum, Rolling Stones, Kisses, Suzanne Vega, Belle & Sebastian, Young Jeezy, Sarah Harmer, Dvorak, Erik Satie, Rilo Kiley, Beach House, Sioux and the Banshees, The Smiths
Food: yes, I am a vegetarian...don't hate! I don't care if you eat pork butt, and I will gladly go to a BBQ restaurant...I'll just have a big plate of collards and mac and cheese. All that's to say, I love food and can eat at any table happily.
Alcohol (I'm just being real. I like a good drink every now and then)
If you want to get drunk and go to a play on Saturday night, and waste the day away watching football on Sunday (unless you are a Patriots or Ravens fan. Then we should probably watch football separately and talk shit about it later).
If you like to hang out in the woods & go camping.
If you like to talk about things we are suppose to ignore.
If you want to find someone who, if push came to shove and we were poor and destitute, would still be laughing.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.