Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 • M • Austin, TX
- Last Online
- Aug 11
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
That passion for entrepreneurship was really ignited when I was fortunate enough to be part of a small internet start-up based out of Hong Kong and Manila (Philippines). Asia was crazy fun!
More recently, I earned my MBA here in Austin in 2011, and haven't been able to leave! I'm loving this city.
For the past 2 years I've been product manager at an e-commerce company here in Austin. I really love my job. I work with a fantastic group of smart and inspiring people who challenge me to grow.
Health wise, I have started training for a Marathon (Dallas in November). It's a long way out, but I want to be ready! I'm also trying to focus on eating right, so a match who also likes to take care of herself is a plus!
Spiritually, I have been away from the Church for a number of years... but lately I have started going again. I'm really enjoying it.
As for leisure, I'm a huge gear head and have a race car that I race about once a month or so when the weather is nice. I also love to read, and am a pretty hardcore fan of documentaries.
- Working on cars
- Arriving early to appointments
- Staying interested when my mom goes on and on about the tiniest details about her day =)
- Building computers
- Photography & Video Editing
- Wasting stupid amounts of time researching pointless things on the internet
- My computer (work)
- My phone (ugh)
- My job
- My car
- Cheeseburgers (mmm cheat meal)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.