I run without scissors, talk with my mouth open, and shower in the nude.
I like Chinese food and put "...in bed" at the end of my fortunes.
I cook and give footrubs, but not at the same time.
I always make passes at girls who wear glasses.
I go up stairs two steps at a time.
I am a night-owl and a pack-rat.
I am unwise beyond my years.
I am an outgoing introvert.
I enjoy cheesy movies.
I wear blue jeans.
- Combining ingredients that do not belong together.
- Bringing order out of chaos.
- Expressing myself in the form of lists.
- Cards Against Humanity.
Movies: Raising Arizona, Eating Raoul, Blade Runner, Dark City, Tron, Better Off Dead, The Jerk, The Naked Gun, Plan 9 from Outer Space, The Incredibles, Young Frankenstein, Lost in Translation, Princess Bride, Blazing Saddles, Army of Darkness, Dr. Strangelove, Fantastic Planet, Airplane!
Video: The Daily Show, Top Chef, Good Eats, No Reservations, Firefly, Futurama, Archer, Rick and Morty, TED Talks, Epic Meal Time.
Webcomics: Girl Genius, Gunnerkrigg Court, Dr. McNinja, SMBC, Oglaf.
Fooood: Chinese, Thai, Mexican, Italian, BBQ, American, Indian. About the only thing I won't eat is seafood. And tofu.
I like to collect old cookbooks. Not for the recipes (mmm, aspic), but for the hilariously grotesque food photography and illustrations.
I've only ever memorized one song from start to finish.
I'm actually only four feet tall, but have *excellent* posture.
- Camping out in the back yard to watch a meteor shower.
- Curling up on the couch to riff on a terrible movie.
- Taking a weekend roadtrip to see the World's Largest Ball of Cows.
- Ordering the weirdest thing on the menu.