New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
28 • San Jose, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 10:07pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, C++ (Fluently)
When I'm not working, I try to play golf a few times a week, go out to eat and drink with friends, hang out with family. I have recently picked up rock climbing and poker, so those two hobbies are taking up some of my time these days.
However, when I’m not in the mood to be out and about, you can catch me at home, playing Rock Band, watching TV (why do I have to watch the Food Network when I’m hungry? Why do I do this to myself?), reading, wasting time on reddit or twoplustwo, or sleeping. I’m also learning to cook which I really enjoy.
- Soccer, I'm a pretty good goalie.
- Golf, about a 5-7 handicap.
- Programming, it's how I make my living.
- Rock Band and Guitar Hero (I wish this didn't sound as lame as it does)
- Being a big brother (the by birth kind, not the volunteer kind)
- Anything by Nick Hornby (Fever Pitch, High Fidelity, How To Be Good, 'Juliet, Naked’.) One of my favorite authors.
- Books that can explain a lot about society, or topics I'm interested in (Freakonomics, Super Freakonomics, Soccernomics, Blink, The Search for the Perfect Golf Club)
- Suspense Novels by authors like Dean Koontz and Stephen King. I loved the Odd Thomas series.
- Young Adult fiction - Harry Potter, Hunger Games, the whole Ender’s Game series.
- I like a lot of comedies, some favorites are: Happy Gilmore, Caddyshack, Office Space, I Love You Man, 40 Year Old Virgin, The Hangover, Vegas Vacation, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, Airplane.
- I'm a sucker for old Disney musicals and new Pixar movies (Up, Toy Story, Mulan, Aladdin, Lion King, Tangled, Hercules).
- I am pretty deprived when it comes to classic movies, but a few I have seen I really liked (Shawshank Redemption, Full Metal Jacket, Original Star Wars Trilogy, Good Will Hunting).
- How I Met Your Mother, Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, White Collar, Psych, Glee, The League, Workaholics, Diners Drive-ins and Dives, Broad City, Key and Peele, Louie, sports (soccer, golf, football, hockey, basketball, some baseball - but I prefer going to games). The shows I've binge watched on Netflix lately are House of Cards, New Girl, and Bob's Burgers.
- Classic Rock (The Who, Aerosmith, Kansas, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Rolling Stones).
- Alternative (Green Day, Third Eye Blind, My Chemical Romance, Incubus, Wolfmother)
- Showtunes (Disney Musicals (Lion King, Aladdin, Pocahontas, Mulan, Hercules), Rent, Wicked, Les Miz, The Producers, Kiss Me Kate, Camelot, Music Man, Into The Woods, The Last 5 Years, Next to Normal, etc.)
2) My laptop or phone
3) Dogs in general
4) A car or bike
5) My golf clubs
6) Household comforts (shower, bed, etc.)
- I was born 3 months premature (1 lb, 15 ozs).
- My first paying job was to juggle, do magic, and ride a unicycle at kid's parties
- You have any common interests that you like to talk about, but your friends fall asleep when you bring them up
- You're bored
- You find this video interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcD7p7snqNg
- You find this video adorable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJK7Zl2Fls0
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.