Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Anything by Nick Hornby (Fever Pitch, High Fidelity, How To Be
Good, 'Juliet, Naked’.) One of my favorite authors.
- Books that can explain a lot about society, or topics I'm
interested in (Freakonomics, Super Freakonomics, Soccernomics,
Blink, The Search for the Perfect Golf Club)
- Suspense Novels by authors like Dean Koontz and Stephen King. I
loved the Odd Thomas series.
- Young Adult fiction - Harry Potter, Hunger Games, the whole
Ender’s Game series.
- I like a lot of comedies, some favorites are: Happy Gilmore,
Caddyshack, Office Space, I Love You Man, 40 Year Old Virgin, The
Hangover, Vegas Vacation, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles,
- I'm a sucker for old Disney musicals and new Pixar movies (Up,
Toy Story, Mulan, Aladdin, Lion King, Tangled, Hercules).
- I am pretty deprived when it comes to classic movies, but a few I
have seen I really liked (Shawshank Redemption, Full Metal Jacket,
Original Star Wars Trilogy, Good Will Hunting).
- How I Met Your Mother, Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, White
Collar, Psych, Glee, The League, Workaholics, Diners Drive-ins and
Dives, Broad City, Key and Peele, Louie, sports (soccer, golf,
football, hockey, basketball, some baseball - but I prefer going to
games). The shows I've binge watched on Netflix lately are House of
Cards, New Girl, and Bob's Burgers.
- Classic Rock (The Who, Aerosmith, Kansas, The Beatles, Led
Zeppelin, Queen, Rolling Stones).
- Alternative (Green Day, Third Eye Blind, My Chemical Romance,
- Showtunes (Disney Musicals (Lion King, Aladdin, Pocahontas,
Mulan, Hercules), Rent, Wicked, Les Miz, The Producers, Kiss Me
Kate, Camelot, Music Man, Into The Woods, The Last 5 Years, Next to