Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 12:18pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish
I'm also a dedicated activist currently trying to help advance the struggle against free market-based school reforms.
I enjoy reading, watching the occasional football game, cooking with friends, writing out my thoughts, hiking, and getting on my bike.
talking to people of all walks of life
finding parking spots
getting things done
talking shit (in the fun way)
getting better at healthy cooking
showing the East Bay some love
2. My family has blessed me with a head of distinguished gray hair at a relatively young age.
3. I was raised here in California but people always think I'm from the East Coast. I guess if you're straight-up, they automatically expect you not be from out here. We gotta work on this folks.
Movies: Battle of Algiers, Tambien La Lluvia, Frida, and..um...Happy Gilmore.
TV: Anthony Bourdain, the NFL, and Colbert.
Music: Fiona Apple, Damian Marley, Drake, Bjork, the Clash, Elliot Smith, Kendrick Lamar, Dennis Brown... Listen to everything *except* for most punk rock or country.
Food: Mexican food is my favorite. I like exploring the city and East Bay for good eats. I like to cook with people. Been working on eating healthier, but definitely not bland, food.
Plays: I wish I went to more independently run plays.
My favorite coffee shops.
A meaningful life.
My wonderful room.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
You've got respect for even the most downtrodden people.
You might be a little stylish.
You prefer the old, weird, diverse, social justice-oriented, spiritual, hedonistic San Francisco to the new bland, self-absorbed, greedy entrepreneurial mindset.
You're willing to meet in person after a message or two. I'm all about meeting in the real world.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.