Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy


50 New York, NY Woman


Similar users

I’m looking for

  • Men
  • Ages 45-50
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For long-term dating

My details

Last online
Nov 17
5' 3" (1.60m)
Body Type
Average build
My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
What to write ... well, this is me: I love classic movies and new classics. West-African dance class makes my heart pump and twisting myself into a pretzel makes my soul calm. I thinking kissing is truly wonderful, fantastic, exhilarating and amazing. I love to try out new recipes on friends and family and I love drinking the red wine called for in that new recipe. Finding a great author makes me happy and getting my passport stamped thrills me.

I am good and kind and 93% normal (the other 7% is what makes me interesting). I am a loyal and valued friend. I am passionate and intense and affectionate and loving. I'm a smiler and a hugger and a toucher and a squeezer. I acknowledge my flaws. I believe in commitment and fidelity and honesty and loyalty. I am financially secure, intellectually curious, and emotionally healthy. I am direct and honest and most days, quite sassy. I am blessed to have people I love who love me.

Most importantly, I am optimistic and believe in living every day. I am happy and have almost everything I could want EXCEPT a great guy to share it with ... I hope you are him!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
living, working, laughing, trying to be happy every day!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
being a good daughter, a good sister, a good aunt, a good friend, a good kisser, a good lover, a good partner
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
my joie de vivre!
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: The Road, Cormac McCarthy; PlainSong, Kent Haruf; The Good Earth, Pearl S. Buck; The Kite Runner; Khaled Hosseini; all (6) Jane Austen masterpieces

Movies: Fargo, The In-Laws, Moulin Rouge, The Usual Suspects, The End of the Affair, The Godfather, Stripes, Roman Holiday, Rocky, Love Actually, Its A Wonderful Life, Best in Show, The Princess Bride

Music: U2 (hello!), Black Eyed Peas, Nina Simone, Lucinda Williams, Frank Sinatra, ColdPlay, Lyle Lovett, Macy Gray, The Killers, Leonard Cohen, Evanescence, Chaka Khan, Angelique Kidjo, Billie Holiday, Johnny Cash, Tom Waits

Food: italian, Corner Bistro burgers, TastiDeLite, anything delicious

TV: yup, I watch it! Dirty Jobs, The Closer, Project Runway, The Amazing Race, Rescue Me, Damages, Lost, plus the classics: Frasier, Seinfeld, Sex and the City
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
my passport, laughter, my family, sunshine, my home, watermelon ... oh, and naps!! I must have naps!!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
why anyone would prefer vanilla over chocolate
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I can't throw a ball to save my life ... really!
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you are honest, hardworking, kind, compassionate, generous, intelligent. you're a smiler, you're affectionate, you're clever and you're funny. you will kiss me passionately and hug me tight. you will treat me the way you want your mother, sister, daughter to be treated. you will be the man I like to talk with but am happy being quiet with.