I've always been into all sorts of different sports. Baseball, basketball, hockey, ultimate frisbee, soccer, tennis, golf - I love it all. I trained and worked as a tree climber for a year with the hippie side of my family after coming back to the states. Working outdoors is an amazing way to spend your life I think - and I love it even more in winter. Anyways, after doing tree work, I decided I needed to exercise my brain a bit and got into law school in Long Island.
I'm pretty passionate about playing music, but I'm not into "performing," really, because for me it's more of an introspective, meditative thing. I love playing my banjo, guitar, and harmonica at home and (badly) singing (once I am SURE no one is home!)
Aaaaand that's me, first time giving this internet dating thing a go.
A few quick facts:
- I have a fascination with old objects and I like doing a few things the old-fashioned way by slowing it down, expending a little extra effort, and just focusing on the task at hand. I should have been born in another time
- In my ideal world, I would ride my bike everywhere. I hate the fact that I currently need a car to survive
- I LOVE spicy food and cuisines of all kinds. Oh and I love cheese. You CANNOT leave cheese in front of me or else you will lose it all once your head is turned.
- I was once in the newspaper when I was 4-years-old for having a long conversation with a sheep at the local zoo (can't tell you what we talked about)
- If I didn't drift into law school I'd be a nurse - I got EMT certified a few years ago and had to put in a bunch of hours at the local ER. Seeing what I saw and doing what I did, I felt as though nursing would be a good career for me