Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / F / Straight / Single
Pismo Beach, CA
- Last Online
- Jan 30
- White, Other
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
Nooo, I wish! I am a literature major, so I consider myself a good writer and reader (also a procrastinator haha)! I also enjoy drawing, dancing, and swimming. But I love love loveeeee to cook, and to have adventures :P
Books - anything goes. I like anything from the classics to horrible romance novels :P
Movies - I will watch anything, but I love suspense/thrillers (if someone is watching with me, no wayyyy am I watching those alone!!)
Shows - I have a lot of favorite shows, like Modern Family, Arrested Development, and a lot of BBC and other foreign shows as well... especially Doctor Who
Music - I'm pretty easygoing with music, I like most everything...I think it probably just depends on who I'm listening to it with, and how enthusiastic they are. Mostly things like State Radio or Dispatch...but I do love Top 40 :P
Food - Anything. within reason :P I'm willing to try just about anything (though maybe if it's really weird don't tell me what it is first hahaha)
2. Emoticons. Seriously. I overuse them sooooo much, but I feel like everyone everywhere should know what my face looks like as I respond to your text lol
3. Food. Obvi. So it’s not boring I shall say…DELICIOUS food :3
4. My iPod, because I’m obsessed with music
5. Air, usually pretty important…(a space suit would be awesome though...)
6. Love and affection. Sooooo cheeeeesyyyyy but so true!
Nah, but either I'm out dancing with friends, or pretending to do homework but instead getting distracted by youtube :) I live a super fascinating life lol.
- Straight guys only
- Ages 18–28
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.