Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 • M • Portland, OR
- Last Online
- Jul 29
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently)
Quite a few to mention and far too lazy to make that giganormous list.
As it stands currently, Being Human and The Walking Dead.
I listen to a little bit of everything for the most part, mainly into metal, rock, and classical rock though.
Chinese, tacos, pizza..Really depends on the mood.
2. Food. Same reason as the first.
3. My self respect and confidence. Too many people lack those today, and it is quite sad.
4. I guess a phone? Just because it's easier to make plans and get a hold of people. Though I wouldn't be entirely lost without it like most.
5. Music. I would be lost without it.
6. My ability to keep pushing forward no matter how hard it becomes.
I will admit that redheads are my weakness however. :P
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
You don't expect me to know every thing about you and how you are from what you put in these sections,
Are entertaining and know how to hold a conversation. (Seriously, you will get a whole damn chocolate chip cookie if you can carry one)
You'd like to eventually hang out and chill.
All that lovely stuff.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.