Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Franklin, TN • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 5:38pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
- Passionate, down-to-earth, can get along with your bros, your boss and your parents.
- Moved here from Michigan 7 years ago. No, my accent isn't going anywhere, and yes, I say "you guys" and sometimes "pop" comes out.
- My days of partying and Michigan State couch-burning/rioting (just kidding... I didn't do that... or did I?) are over. Though I enjoy fun nights out with friends at local bars; staying home, watching a movie, and being the little spoon is just as appealing.
- I really enjoy decorating. Do you live in a bachelor pad? I can help. But if you have a futon for a couch and your box springs sit on the floor, I'll need a fair heads-up b/c that will take mental preparation.
- Sports: Michigan State football/basketball. I bleed green and white. You will soon, too. I can watch almost anything on TV and love going to sporting events. Especially if it involves pants that are of the baseball player nature.
- It's possible that I am the worst ever at understanding music lyrics, so it's not uncommon for me to make up my own and insert my dog's name - you're required to think this is as hilarious as I do.
- Don't watch Uncle Buck or Tommy Boy with me unless you're ok with people quoting movies; in which case I love you.
- I have a girl dog voice and a boy dog voice. This is essential as a dog owner. Please accept it.
- My favorite color is glitter.
- Make me laugh! Ideally, we'll be on the same page as far as humor is concerned. I want to date my best friend - humor is a big part of all of my close relationships.
- Driven - have a rough idea of where you'd like to go in your career and show me that you can be a leader.
- Christian. Not the Bible-thumper-I'll-yell-at-you-if-you-don't-go-to-church-every-Sunday kind. But the I-love-God-and-know-where-I-stand-in-my-faith kind.
- Know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/they're/there. For the love.
- Kind, humble, independent.
- Do not overuse "lol" - immediate turnoff
- Country meets corporate? Ok not mandatory, but I dig guys with a professional/button-up shirt side and a shooting range/camping side.
- Manly (can cut down a tree with an ax and kill ginormous bugs); but not too manly (give me a straight answer when I ask what heels look better and will dance to/sing Taylor Swift with or without me present).
- Bonus points if you let me stop at cute little furniture boutiques on a day when we're not in a rush.
Movies - Uncle Buck, Predator, Emperor's New Groove, anything w/ Marky Mark, Tommy Boy
Shows - Pawn Stars, Walking Dead, American Pickers
Music - Brantley Gilbert, Shinedown, Miranda Lambert, Goo Goo Dolls, tons more
Food - I just ate some doritos that were incredible
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.