In my spare time I go on Duolingo and Khan Academy a lot, and apart from that I like to play games (mostly PC), read, cook, watch movies, and work out (sometimes). I'm considering trying sports again, I used to do fencing pretty regularly.
- Coming up with philosophical arguments and thought experiments to counter virtually any point of view on a topic
- Cooking, I can cook pretty much anything though I've been off it recently.
- I can alternate between very talkative and very shy.
- I'm quite thin and gangly.
Movies : movies by Quentin Tarantino, David Lynch, David Cronenberg, Darren Aronofsky, David Fincher and Stanley Kubrick always number highly in my favourites. I like a wide range of films including dramas, horror, action/martial arts, film noirs, B-movies, and sometimes comedies.
Shows : Breaking Bad, Dexter, South Park, Ideal, Weeds, Twilight Zone, Fullmetal Alchemist, Future Diary, documentaries, cooking shows, random stuff on ABC and SBS
Music : mostly punk (but most of that pre-90s), plenty of rock, electronic, sometimes metal (but only if I'm in high spirits), rap, hip hop, some older pop for laughs.
Food : Lots of asian food, indian food, fast food.
- Cannabis . . actually I do without that sometimes but it's fun.