Hi, I'm Collin and here's some tidbits about me :)
- I am extremely laid back and easy to get along with and I smile and chuckle a lot. I don't do drama and am very honest. I am very passive and really never get mad. I consider myself a very caring person and always speak what's on my mind as I feel communication is a great skill.
- Not all of what you're about to read is the "only" things I like as I can enjoy anything as long as it's with someone I care about, but with that being said, I am into all things gaming related. I am an avid board game collector and it's not unusual to see me playing a video game or card game. I also am in to trying new things and as long as I have a good time I think I enjoy any situation or activity.
3. Work and Living
- I've got a steady career going right now in the automotive industry and tend to keep it that way for a bit, so if you are looking to snatch me away from Columbus it's probably not happening anytime soon lol. I also live in my family home I have inherited with a roommate who rents the upper floor. This however is not a permanent solution nor do I expect it to be.
- I have a basset hound named Arwen and she is like a little kid to me. Other than being awesome and cute that's all I can say for that. I also like all animals!
5. What I'm looking for
- I would like to eventually have a long term possibly permanent relationship. Obviously this doesn't happen overnight, but I'd like to settle down and find that person I want to spend my life with. I want to share life with someone, even the little things like a funny joke or a weekly TV show cuddled on the couch. It would be nice to come home to someone to listen to her day. Those things are missing in my life.
I am in very good health as I have no ailments or need for any medication. I can perform up to the most physical of activities. I may be 28 but I feel 22 in terms of energy and health. I don't snore or have any obnoxious ticks or habits to my knowledge. The only thing I can't consume is Tea, so I am not picky when it comes to dining and would love to eat anywhere.
If you read all that, then I managed to hold your interest and you should probably say hi! :)