Find better matches with our advanced
30 • F • San Francisco, CA
I’m looking for
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 28–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 17
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
Moving to new cities (and over it). I've lived in the South, Portland, Philly, Boston, done the cross country move twice, but am finally settled in SF!
Style & anything to do with color
Cooking unique dishes
Being game for new adventures - I'd really love to learn to surf & sail, but really as long as I'm outdoors I'm happy.
- peaches & fish tacos are my favorite foods. Can I add wine in here, too?
- indie, Radiohead, Neil Young, Beck, and discovering new music is my favorite
- fav book is Middlesex, and anything by Ayn Rand, books with juicy gossip and pictures, or basically anything that can make me laugh
- fav movies are anything by Wes Anderson and chick movies like Amelie & Clueless
A job in SF
Ability to do whatever the fuck I want (within reason)
Or I'm decompressing from the week, watching a movie in bed.
- have a cool hobby
- appreciate good design
- are up for new adventures
- you actually want to go on a date
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.