Find better matches with our advanced
50 • Chicago, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 36–49
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 7:07am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Poorly)
Movies: Cinema Paradiso, Stalag 17, It's a Wonderful Life, The Matrix (the first installment, the last two parts of the trilogy were disappointing), Shawshank Redemption, Star Wars Episode V and III, Run Lola Run, American History X, Un Couer en Hiver, La Belle Noisuese, Field of Dreams, Rounders, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Anything by the Marx Bros. Just added a new favorite this past year, a Chinese movies, Rooftops, it is a Kung-fu musical!
Food: After being away from Chicago for a decade, it was nice to return to the foodie heaven in Chicago. Moving to a more organic and natural diet. I still like a good burger or BBQ! Been to Allinea, awesome!
2. Access to movies or theater
3. Interesting company
5. Warm comfy bed to return home to
6. My niece's smile
- Exotic places to add to my passport.
- How to make a difference in this crazy and wonderful world!
- If you are fun-loving and have an adventurous spirit
- Have a new restaurant you want to explore
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.