Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • M • Edmond, OK
- Last Online
- Jun 30
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Strictly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Sign Language (Poorly)
I am also really good at my job now, I am a server at a higher end restaurant. And I have always been a decent cook, but because of my various history as a server I can be creative in the kitchen and still put together some pretty good flavors, so I am growing as a cook, thus the idea of culinary school to advance my skills. I don't cook often though cause i don't thoroughly enjoy cooking for just myself.
I am pretty good at bowling (i bowled a 298 recntly), pool, and kickball, cards, and mario kart.
I am also told i am a pretty good guy, and I am a great friend.
Movies- I own way too many and of almost any genre. If I have a list of genres I can write out my favorite to each. Each has a very specific emotion attached really depends on my mood.
Music- Pretty much top 40, and country music, any thing i can understand the words too.
Food- SUSHI. I also love hibachi grills. and i love Mexican. and my favorite fast food is actually Taco bell or Qdoba. Italian is always a good possibility as well. Again I also love to cook in the kitchen, just about anything, but I prefer to cook for someone else.
In no particular order.
Family/friends... my life line. This group is small, and becoming a part of it is rare, but I am open to the possibility.
Sushi... best food ever- I could eat every day the rest of my life and not get bored with it. Thank goodness I work at a sushi restaurant.
Cards... easy fun... simple, they can cut boredom when there is nothing else.
Cell phone... connection, it is the technology age unfortunately.
Car... to get around, it is the commuter age unfortunately, and we live in oklahoma without a strong public transportation system.
The last one will be reserved for my life love
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Do not take life too seriously...
*Side note please don't message me if...
1. Your message is "Hey what's up?" or anything similar. I realize that I should be a gentleman and message you first, but I don't message everyone, only ones I think I would match well with, but it doesn't mean that didn't think about messaging you first. (At the very least tell me why you wanted to message me.)
2. You live more than 38 minutes away from me, yes sort of a random number, but I reserve the right to make 30 minutes too long, depending on the person, it would have to be someone perfectly suited for me to go 45 minutes. (Sorry I have done the long distance thing before I am really not interested.)
3. And if your profile says nothing about you. I have put in effort as have many others. Take time out and try.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.