14 facts about me.
1. I like foreign languages. I speak good Spanish, decent French, very fluent Frenglish and Spanglish, and a very small amount of Korean. I want to learn more, but I should probably master one foreign language before butchering a new one.
2. I am a vegetarian. Have been since I was 10.
3. I know a lot of people have a major problem with my not eating meat, and I am definitely split on how I feel about this. Part of me doesn't care, but another part of me doesn't give a d*mn.
4.I am a former model.
5. Ok, a former child model whose entire modeling career consisted of a few photo shoots and a couple of local commercials. But I've kept in pretty good shape since I was 9. Maybe I can get in contact with an agent and be in another COSI commercial.
6. I am not a religious person. I don't think people should be judged by their belief in any certain god. I know a lot of people may have a problem with that. For my feelings on this, see #3..
7. I've never been drunk. If I wanted to reduce myself to a bumbling, slobbering, incoherent moron, I'd watch an MTV reality show marathon.
8. I spent a year living and working in South Korea. I taught English to young children.
9. On my grandfather's farm, I dug a 1/2-acre pond with a shovel and wheelbarrow. Imagine my embarrassment when I discovered the bulldozer was just out of gas!
10. I don't believe in criticizing people for habits, beliefs, or ways of life that don't harm me or other people. So if you're in to unusual body art, have a strange hobby, or attempt to contact aliens through interpretive dance, I say to each his own.
11. I really love animals. Even the weird ones like armadillos and aardvarks. Okay, especially the weird ones.
12. My car is a Honda Fit. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything funny to say about that. Any suggestions?
13. I would love to learn how to break dance. I'm currently learning how to play the guitar. If I could learn to do them both at the same time, that would be a real accomplishment.
14. I follow college football, but I see it as mainly an entertaining distraction, and not a religion as so many do. So even though I'm from Ohio, I don't have anything against people who root for Michigan, or any other sports team. Actually, if you root for Western Kentucky, I might have some reservations. Their mascot kind of creeps me out.