- First off, my name is Carlos.
- playing guitar (and writing music)
- any and all forms of philosophy (honestly, just walk up to me and ask me 'why?' and my next 5hrs are set, hehe)
- hanging out with good people
- film (I majored in film and am slowly building a career in it)
- any person who thinks for themself while keeping an open mind
- trying to irritate people that bother me (like with random annoying grammar points: 'themself' isn't really a word, it's contradictory!)
- ^^^yeah, I can be quite a bit of a nerd
I don't like...
- coffee (...even though I'm half Colombian, figures). Don't worry though, you can like coffee and I won't judge you for it. :)
- ignorance (and people who think they are 100% free of it)
- bad music (subjective, to a certain extent, I know. But just putting it out there!)
Other Stuff About Me...
- I'm an aspiring writer/director
- I'm here for both friends and a possible girlfriend, though I don't believe the latter can be attained without the prior.
- politically, I'm pretty liberal
- I often appear shy (and sometimes apathetic) at first, but I loosen up quite quickly among people I like
- I'm not a large partier, I prefer get-togethers (doesn't mean I don't like loud, stupid fun)
- I try not to form opinions on things I am not well informed on which sometimes makes me feel ignorant, but I'm either withholding judgement or uninterested
Also, since everyone seems to be giving their two cents on the topic of the oxford comma, I am very much for it.