Find better matches with our advanced
43 • M • Seattle, WA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–62
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 14
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- When drinking
- Other, and laughing about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- More than $1,000,000
- Relationship Status
- Open relationship
- Relationship Type
- Strictly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), German (Poorly), Portuguese (Poorly), C++ (Poorly)
At night--well, all kinds of stuff.
* I'm somewhat established in the regional EDM community as a DJ, but I've decided I freaking hate nightclubs and therefore am trying to figure out what to do in this game that doesn't involve nightclubs. (Or turning nightclubs into things that are a lot less like nightclubs.)
Let me tell you, it ain't easy.
For example, I co-run and co-finance a DJ contest every Thursday called "Rotation". It's at Club Contour. You might have heard of it already. No? You will.
* I like my life better when I live inside my body, which means a lot of running, jumping, dancing, wrestling with like-minded people, fucking, probably, and so on.
* I am an on-and-off political blogger. Looks like it's still off again. Though I'm working on various projects such as "What If Heavenly Father is a Drunken Asshole?" and "Ma Bell Was a Better Mother than My Mother."
I listen to a lot of so-called EDM because I'm a DJ. I'm not a format bigot, though I find it's very easy for certain genres to get abused to death, such as trap, dubstep and electro house. But my first love is always going to be to good, old-fashioned Frankie Knuckles-style house.
(On that note, I used to hate trap until I survived a twerknado.)
But Big Room pisses me the fuck off. What the fuck happened, Armin? What the fuck?
But I also like high-energy rock, such as what was popular in the early 70s and early 90s. And I have a special place in my heart for hiNRG, new wave, Latin freestyle, trip hop, and "New Jack" swing.
Movies--well, I like them. Hard to name a favorite, but I like mind-fuck festivals like Inception, Cloud Atlas, Memento, The Matrix, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Citizen Kane and so on, and dark cultural parodies like Dr. Strangelove, The Cabin in the Woods, Starship Troopers, and things of that nature.
Musicals--like those too, but it's a fairly recent love. Just got around to seeing Rent a few months ago. And who the fuck thought making a musical of "Elf" was a good idea?!
Books--they are awesome. I have read a few. You should too. Was thinking about writing one, but everyone does that. Don't they?
And our robot future. Yes, robots.
you want the funk
give up the funk
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.