Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Philadelphia, PA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Yesterday – 10:38pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Esperanto (Okay)
- baking the best open-faced pizza you've ever tasted.
- jamming pennies into loafers.
- copy editing.
- making lists.
Days of Being Wild by Wong Kar Wai.
anything that sounds ambient.
I really love sitcoms that never really quite "made it" popularly: Community (though that's surviving,) Happy Endings. I tried to get into Cougar Town but unfortunately couldn't. Dharma And Greg thooooooough
If you like Fleetwood Mac and Mac & Cheese then good news for you: I enjoy both.
I actually liked The Truman Show. I also have a fondness for nougat. But apparently, that's uncommon. Is this true? Do people generally not like nougat?
for some reason, when I drink, I like to scream-sing the theme song from Reba. I only ever barely tolerated the actual series, though.
edit: It's getting a little chillier again so now all I want to do is listen to Sun Kil Moon and make hearty home cooked meals of farro, olive oil, and salmon.
- those mints that I buy from CVS. they're crumbly and my friend said , "they taste like what i imagine clouds would taste like."
- blue papermate pens that come 50 to a box.
- cozy sweaters with sleeves long enough to go past my hands
- green tea
- your dick (OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *AIRHORN*)
- what the darkest timeline is like
- "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman
- efficient closet organization techniques.
update: the only thing back there is a boiler or water heater or something. I monitor the space regularly to make sure it doesn't start growing into a dark abyss a-la House of Leaves
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.