Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:14pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Used up
- Strictly anything
- Pisces but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Clerical / Administrative
- Less than $20,000
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Esperanto (Okay)
jobalobe Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more desiring of sex
xXAznDragonXx Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more loving
eternalemptines Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more attentive
kcaterina Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more adventurous
davedingal Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more compassionate
Tychonian Philadelphia, Pennsylvania less kinky
thinkdiff89 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more passive
ArmandFrost Philadelphia, Pennsylvania less pure
During that winter it never stopped snowing, all I did was eat pizza and watch every episode of Lost. (I think that's when I decided to make an OK Cupid account.) Incidentally, my reclusive state, I gained about 35 pounds.
I did stand-up comedy to get over my pizza-related body issues among other things. Then I spent several months writing an ethnography about my friends presented as an ensemble cast with piddling shit problems. Now, I'm just living on a prayer, looking more like a menopausal tiger mom every day, my hands on my hips, my palms and torso separated by a Dress Barn sweater.
- baking the best open-faced pizza you've ever tasted.
- jamming pennies into loafers.
- copy editing.
- making lists.
Days of Being Wild by Wong Kar Wai.
anything that sounds ambient.
I actually liked The Truman Show. I also have a fondness for nougat. But apparently, that's uncommon. Is this true? Do people generally not like nougat?
for some reason, when I drink, I like to scream-sing the theme song from Reba. I only ever barely tolerated the actual series, though.
- those mints that I buy from CVS. they're crumbly and my friend said , "they taste like what i imagine clouds would taste like."
- blue papermate pens that come 50 to a box.
- 3 other things.
- watching straight people awkwardly socialize in order to open the window for jamming their genitalia together in vain efforts to not die alone.
- the latter will usually cause me to get drunk, try to sing like Nina Simone, and yell at oncoming traffic with my shirt pulled over my head.
- I never really got the whole "straight guy" fantasy that gay guys have. Sure they're butch and macho and shit, but if he watches A Walk To Remember and feels absolutely nothing, then gtfo
- eating shellfish freaks me out a little because they're species distantly related to insects. THEY'RE ALL ARTHROPODS. WAKE UP AMERICA.
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends