Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • Philadelphia, PA
- Last Online
- Today – 3:33am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Used up
- Strictly anything
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Esperanto (Okay)
- baking the best open-faced pizza you've ever tasted.
- jamming pennies into loafers.
- copy editing.
- making lists.
Days of Being Wild by Wong Kar Wai.
anything that sounds ambient.
If you like Fleetwood Mac and Mac & Cheese then good news for you: I enjoy both.
I actually liked The Truman Show. I also have a fondness for nougat. But apparently, that's uncommon. Is this true? Do people generally not like nougat?
for some reason, when I drink, I like to scream-sing the theme song from Reba. I only ever barely tolerated the actual series, though.
- those mints that I buy from CVS. they're crumbly and my friend said , "they taste like what i imagine clouds would taste like."
- blue papermate pens that come 50 to a box.
- 3 other things.
- I never really got the whole "straight guy" fantasy that gay guys have. Sure they're butch and macho and shit, but if he watches A Walk To Remember and feels absolutely nothing, then gtfo
- eating shellfish freaks me out a little because they're species distantly related to insects. THEY'RE ALL ARTHROPODS. WAKE UP AMERICA.
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.