Find better matches with our advanced
36 • Tel Aviv, Israel • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–100
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Today – 11:16am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t want kids
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Okay), C++ (Poorly), LISP (Fluently), Russian (Okay), Hebrew (Okay)
I've studied conservative arts, then liberal arts, then studied nothing for a while, then studied math, then studied nothing again, then it become now, and then I'll study math, maybe.
Because people are social, I, too, did a social thing or two in my life, but please don't count on that.
Right now I'm defrosting my fridge: two days in the making and now I can finally open the freezer compartment. I could be a great find for an archaeologist or an anthropologist, if only I stored anything in that compartment.
If only I wasn't a slacker that I really am :(
* Avoiding social situations.
* Keeping silence.
* Dealing with absence of friends.
Sorry, Dave, I can't let you do that.
My colleague said that this quote was "so me!".
* I eat once or twice a day, maybe.
* The last best of all times and movies movie is Spirited Away.
* The worst movies are Potemkin, Space Odyssey, Stalker (by Tarkovsky).
* The best poet is Edgar Allan Poe (or, maybe, Emily Dickinson, I can't decide).
* The worst poet is Percy Bysshe Shelley.
I used to scavenge this section of profiles around OKC for new movies to torrent, but ever since OKC become very peculiar in its choice of location of the profiles one gets to see, the spoils become too scarce.
A lot of sleep.
Someone to remind me not to go to work on weekends.
Public laundries functioning 24/7.
7/12 (AM:PM) stores.
I don't have a driving license; just never tried to get one.
I have very bad front teeth, and I didn't do anything yet to fix that.
I have more aces in the sleeve to scare you if you aren't scared yet.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.