Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Philadelphia, PA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:21pm
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Movies? Same thing. I love action or comedy. Movies like The Expendables or classics like the Naked Gun series are awesome. I can watch the occasional thriller or animated (the old school kind) movies. I try to be open minded about it.
Music, I listen to all kinds. Some more than others. That can be a good topic to chat about. I own a lot of rock and old school hip hop as well as classical.
Mmmm, food. Chicken. Rice. Broccoli. SEAFOOD is the love of my life! I am very picky about what I eat.
2) My mind. I would be nobody if I didn't have my mind. I like being me, I like being able to think outside the box and stand up for myself. I love having the passion for learning and to help those deserving. I have my own way of thinking and it would be great for a woman to try and explore what goes on in this head of mine.
3) My pets. I own 3 snakes (Cali king, Mexi king, and Pueblan milk) and a bearded dragon. I love animals and I didn't get into reptile keeping until recently. They are so interesting they provide me with quite a bit of happiness. I always want at least one animal around.
4) Intelligent conversation. I don't think I have to elaborate on this too much, honestly.
5) My laptop. It is my gateway to knowledge besides my books. I use it extensively, it helped me find family members I have not seen in years, I have met many different people because of it (which I may accomplish here), and it is just simply hilarious (YouTube comes to mind...).
6) My books. I need not emphasize this much. Books are my passion. Believe me.
- I get more responses from women in other cities than I do in Philly. I cannot explain this.
- I am not ashamed to hold conversations with my pets, no matter what kind of animal they are.
- I do not fully conform to asinine, stereotypical standards based on race.
- In addition to being agnostic, I am also atheist. Yet still, I am respectful of people who are religious so long as their beliefs do not intrude upon others.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2) You are business minded, or desire to better yourself in some way.
3) You don't mind a person that can be goofy or can be serious when the time calls.
4) My beliefs don't put you off.
5) My pets don't scare you to death.
6) You aren't racist.
7) You aren't sexist (if you are expecting me to do everything for you, you are sorely mistaken).
8) You have a passion for learning.
P.S. If you appreciate the following song in any way, you are most likely my type.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.