Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m).
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Agnosticism and somewhat serious about it
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
pjr001 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania less organized
djmjr Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more adventurous
FlyersFan17 Woodbury, New Jersey more arrogant
NiceGuyWillH Philadelphia, Pennsylvania less desiring of sex
eponz76 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania less desiring of sex
Life_is_good36 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania less kinky
Michael10215 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania less organized
therichard86 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more extroverted
Movies? Same thing. I love action or comedy. Movies like The Expendables or classics like the Naked Gun series are awesome. I can watch the occasional thriller or animated (the old school kind) movies. I try to be open minded about it.
Music, I listen to all kinds. Some more than others. That can be a good topic to chat about. I own a lot of rock and old school hip hop as well as classical.
Mmmm, food. Chicken. Rice. Broccoli. SEAFOOD is the love of my life! I am very picky about what I eat.
2) My mind. I would be nobody if I didn't have my mind. I like being me, I like being able to think outside the box and stand up for myself. I love having the passion for learning and to help those deserving. I have my own way of thinking and it would be great for a woman to try and explore what goes on in this head of mine.
3) My pets. I own 3 snakes (Cali king, Mexi king, and Pueblan milk) and a bearded dragon. I love animals and I didn't get into reptile keeping until recently. They are so interesting they provide me with quite a bit of happiness. I always want at least one animal around.
4) Intelligent conversation. I don't think I have to elaborate on this too much, honestly.
5) My laptop. It is my gateway to knowledge besides my books. I use it extensively, it helped me find family members I have not seen in years, I have met many different people because of it (which I may accomplish here), and it is just simply hilarious (YouTube comes to mind...).
6) My books. I need not emphasize this much. Books are my passion. Believe me.
- I cannot stand most self-proclaimed divas.
- A woman in heels is my weakness. I love them!
- I am a nerd, but I don't expect my partner to be.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners, long-distance penpals
Friends and chat buddies are my primary motivation for being on this site, so if you are a an exceptional lady, I will gladly accommodate you into my heart. But I am open towards dating if I feel that we can connect past the physical aspect.
If you are looking for a human ATM, a person to boss around and antagonize, or you are one of those fake Barbie/diva/bitch/ghetto types, then do not bother. You will only serve to aggravate me.
If you appreciate the following song in any way, you are most likely my type.