1. I have been single for about 12 years because I realised that I sucked at picking a good guy - had one once so it is not that I don't know what one is. Ready to give it another shot.
2. I am an amazing, intense woman who has lived an interesting life, and I have no interest in trivial matters.
3. I realise that there are pragmatic reasons for a man and woman to have a partnership. Life is hard to do alone.
4. I strive to be the best, kindest most honest person I can be, and realise that finding someone else as committed to this, in this material culture is a slim to none chance, but hey never give up right?
5. I am smart and beautiful, hence never getting asked out. I am that one in a million woman looking for that one in a million guy.
6. Being humble has not worked so far so WTF - I rock, but not by "society's standards", just as being a human trying to get to the core of why this life matters.