I love to travel, but most of all, geekery and music. What do I define as geekery? You'll see soon, in another info block. I'm kinda laid back, with a little wound up. I like to think of myself as intelligent, charming, romantic and creative. I have always been and always will be a kid at heart, though - but serious when needed.
*O.K., now - a few interesting facts about myself:
- I'm a total geek, and I'm proud of it. I LOVE comic books, cartoons and movies. <3 <3 DOCTOR WHO <3 <3
- I go to comic book and animation conventions
- My favorite color is red as well as black.
- I'm really into science fiction and paranormal investigation, God, The Bible and the universe and what's out there
- I've been told that I'm easily amused - almost too easily.
- I read CONSTANTLY.
- I love spending an evening outside under the stars.
- I'm terrible at making small decisions on-the-fly (like when I'm debating between two things to buy, where to eat, etc).
- I love to drive but my car is a P.O.S. I will smite it soon...fret not.
- I'm a lover, not a fighter. *makes peace symbol*
- I can be completely strange at times.
- I'm very laid back and easy going. I'm the easiest person in the world to get along with....sort of.
- I also tend to offend people. It happens.
- I really dig the ladies that are a bit on the geeky side as well.
- Lastly, I'm a night owl due to my work schedule, but I've been trying to get a handle on a diff. schedule.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!
So, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. :D