Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm am currently working from home, writing independent comic books
(which are in the works) and taking care of my Dad.
I love to travel, but most of all, geekery and music. What do I
define as geekery? You'll see soon, in another info block. I'm
kinda laid back, with a little wound up. I like to think of myself
as intelligent, charming, romantic and creative. I have always been
and always will be a kid at heart, though - but serious when
*O.K., now - a few interesting facts about myself:
- I'm a total geek, and I'm proud of it. I LOVE comic books,
cartoons and movies. <3 <3 DOCTOR WHO <3 <3
- I go to comic book and animation conventions
- My favorite color is red as well as black.
- I'm really into science fiction and paranormal investigation,
God, The Bible and the universe and what's out there
- I've been told that I'm easily amused - almost too easily.
- I read CONSTANTLY.
- I love spending an evening outside under the stars.
- I'm terrible at making small decisions on-the-fly (like when I'm
debating between two things to buy, where to eat, etc).
- I love to drive but my car is a P.O.S. I will smite it
- I'm a lover, not a fighter. *makes peace symbol*
- I can be completely strange at times.
- I'm very laid back and easy going. I'm the easiest person in the
world to get along with....sort of.
- I also tend to offend people. It happens.
- I really dig the ladies that are a bit on the geeky side as
- Lastly, I'm a night owl due to my work schedule, but I've been
trying to get a handle on a diff. schedule.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!
So, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. :D
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Having a love affair with a Time Lord.
Writing independent comic books scripts.
Taking care of my father.
Pondering what my next step is.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Writing, listening, cuddling, laughing, goofing off, romance,
hanging out, etc
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My eyes, my smile, my stature, my southern accent
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
fear and loathing in lv
the boondock saints
the evil dead
ps i love you
requiem for a dream
army of darkness
saving private ryan
of mice and men
the dark knight
Favorite TV Shows
that 70`s show
law and order svu
any thing from the olive garden
i love almost all types
rock and roll
sound of music
depends on my mood
anywhere fun & laid back
Bucket List (things to do before you die)
travel the world
have a travel
find true love
fly a plane
go to australia
hopefully get married
have a family
raise a family
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My medicine ;)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
God, Fate, Life, Heaven, The Future
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Watching TV, writing, playing video games
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I have a thing for a woman with a cute smile and???
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You have wanted a kind hearted person who isn't afraid to show a
sensitive side and a dash of romance. Who is geeky but loveable in
a dorky kind of way ^_^
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.