and here we go. . .
first time on okc with photos up...eek.. let's try this thing out ;)
to get a glimpse into my life:
* i would so cuddle the F#&% out of you. but not here to F#&% the cuddle out of you.
* my home office/studio would probably be me-when-i-was-6-years-old's dream house. how does one collect so many crafts? luckily for me, being creative is my career.
* while in the sahara desert, the moroccans tried to put my friend and i on wild camels and my friend was bucked off, and then the camel ran away... it was pretty funny because you have no idea how high up a wild camel can buck you.
look...not sure why..but this is how my brain works.
* i do a hundred things at once
* i'm a hustler (in the work field)
* on that note....i believe that only boring people truly get bored. i'm pretty good at entertaining myself or having fun where others wouldn't.
* and on that other note.. the one you are all wondering: i worked my ass off in my 20s because my goal was to be successful. i had my own clothing line and NO life (besides the years of backapacking the world solo (which i still do)). . . . . .... So NOW, i LOVE my job. i choose to do it all the time, yet have the ability to have an outside "life" which includes a possible awesome relationship. just turned 34 and kind of excited about this new life i am in.. the one where i have freedom, sweet job, some moolah, and the ability/energy to meet someone cool. are you cool? ;)
-note.. if it says that i've visited your profile a number of times, it's because i have a bad memory. no stalker here.
--second note.. Apparently mr computer or mr iPhone keeps me logged in all the time when I'm not online. So no, I'm not up at 4am on here. Technology is just trying to screw my okc game.
and that being said.. I am actually 5.10 1/2 but they don't have that option...and yes.. it's true.. too many guys at 5'8" say they are 5'10"... sorry, but it's true.. i like them taller.