Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Top ten interesting, though possibly irrelevant, things about
1. I'm witty--hilarious, even.
2. I love music, but I am no professional.
3. I am a Kindergarten teacher, and I am a professional.
4. I come from a family of professional golfers, but I hit the ball
90 yards with every club.
5. I love to laugh, and usually find a way to do so.
6. I actually believe I am going to win the lottery someday.
7. I hate celery.
8. I am intelligent. And humble?
9. Family is extremely important to me. I am very close with my
family, even though we live hundreds of miles away from each
10. I have a tendency to overuse commas.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm a Kindergarten teacher. I love my job immensely. And, yes I
love my summers off, but you know it's really only 6 weeks.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Singing in the shower. And baking. I'll prove it.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My smile, I think. Or they've probably just heard some hilarious
remark I've made.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My iPhone. (I know.)
2. My brothers. (If they lived closer, they'd be above
3. Matt Murphy's.
4. Music. Period.
5. Russo's in Watertown.
6. Starbucks. (I know.)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What I am going to do with my lottery winnings.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Out with friends seeing a band, grabbing a beer or eating at a fave
Or, in with a glass of wine, my iTunes and a new recipe.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You love to laugh, you are smart, or if you won the lottery.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.