Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 • F • San Antonio, TX
- Last Online
- Apr 12
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English, Spanish (Okay)
Word selection: That's the teacher in me.
Putting outfits together: I want to style about 70% of the people I see daily.
My eyes. They are gray, green, brown. I have been told they look kind of like dead sunflowers. It was not meant as a compliment.
My laugh. Voted most contagious laugh as my high school superlative. You'd have to hear it to understand.
A biography on Clark Gable
Pride and Prejudice
The Hunger Games Trilogy
Something Borrowed/Something Blue
O' Brother Where Art Thou? (favorite)
Silence of the Lambs
anything with Steve Buscemi
It Happened One Night
Too many romantic comedies to list
The Mindy Project
Arrested Development (I have seen every episode multiple times, and I laugh maniacally every time.)
HGTV in the house
I succumb to my baser instincts and watch some trashy reality TV shows as well.
I enjoy falsetto male vocalists. Except for Tiny Tim. You get out of here.
Italian and ice cream. Duh.
2. Netflix (I just signed up in December and I am OBSESSED. I have gotten way too emotionally invested in long-canceled TV shows and forget that I have friends and a life that exists outside of my bed.)
4. Diet Coke
5. A body of water
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 22–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.