If you don't want to read the fun profile i made here's a sum up:
1. I have an inner kid in me that likes to come out an be silly, goofy, and sometimes a little mischievous.
2. I love being creative and thinking outside the box. Looking at the world from a lot of different angles.
3. I'm very selective in who i let into my life but once you're in you have the most loyal and caring person at your side.
4. I'm a HUGE nerd, like big bang theory nerd. If Raj, Howard, Sheldon, and Leonard got a new friend, it would probably be me.
5. I love making people laugh by being the clown. I like to spend time thinking what makes them giggle.
about my future lobster:
1. You love having silly conversations about random nerdy things like they do in the big bang theory. If I randomly asked you "if the people of atlantis had toilets, where does the poo go?", you would have deep creative input. you are the penny to my leonard.
2. Love to learn. Love to google things and share your discoveries with me.
more to come....
You know, After browsing through a bunch of profiles, after a while everyone just starts to sound the same, wouldn't you agree?
So lets change this section. What I wanna do with my future match, future friend, or future enemy :)
lets see, for my future match I would like to take dancing lessons with her. Specifically swing dancing or salsa, so we can swing, lift, dip, and spin the night away together. And make everyone watching jealous of how awsome we are.
I think taking singing lessons with someone would be super fun. we could practice singing together and totally tear it up at karaoke.
would love to find someone who would raise a puppy with me. Raise it to be even cuter than this one :
For future friends, I would love to go to tahoe together and play the snowball game while skiing/boarding. The game is, if you hit your friend with a snowball, you get one point. If you make your friend fall down, you get 2 points. If you throw the snowball at your friend and miss but hit a total stranger and make him fall down, thats 3 points. If you are a skiing and make someone fall down with your ski pole int he butt, thats a minus 3 points for bad form.
would love to find people to go see live performance things like musicals and plays. Looking for new friends to go see wicked, book of mormon, and even go to vegas and catch the cirque du le shows.
now as for enemy's, well we could totally play pranks on each other. To give an example, I had a friend in highschool and we would prank each other on april 1 every year. One day I went to this cafe and had to go the the restroom. Noticed a hidden door in the bathroom so I natrually opened it. Found huge piles of tampons and toilet paper. Guess they were thinking "what guy would steal tampons". So I leave the cafe with a huge supply of tampons and toilet paper stuffed in my pants (didn't want anyone to see me with arm full of tampons.). I call my friend's mom and she lets me into his room. I then proceed to tampon and tp his entire room. It was comedy at its best. For about 3 weeks after, he was still finding hidden tampons. so if you think you have what it takes to be my arch enemy, bring it on :)