I am open to a broad spectrum of relationship types:
• I'm down with being cuddle buddies. My screen name was chosen because of this (and, of course, to honor that worthy mollusk, the cuttlefish).
• I'm down if you have other lovers. I'm not jealous and I have a flexible schedule.
• I'm down with being "just" friends. (I have been accused of putting female friends in "the friend zone". Not really sure what that means.)
• When defining the relationship, scratch paper and a calculator may be used but textbooks are discouraged. I feel that people are entitled to design the relationship dynamic that works well for them, and have no obligation to fit within (or to avoid) the conventions of dating.
• I have a girlfriend, RizosDeOro. She's awesome! We have an open relationship.
I have some emotional/intellectual oddities that some people like and some people don't:
• My favorite thing is learning. I will take you on a date to the library. I think it's hot if you offer to read a book aloud to me.
• I'm bad at remembering things like what day it is or where I parked. If you say, hey, everyone is bad that those things: you'll find that I'm worse.
• I work as a computer programmer even though I didn't go to school for it. I tend to like to do things that I'm not qualified for.
• Communication is really important to me. I often discuss personal matters in such frank yet abstract terms that people get concerned.
I imagine I am / I actually test as
ISTP / INFP
Kinsey 4 / Kinsey 1.5
independent voter / super liberal
Ravenclaw / Huffelpuff