Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

cybuck

33 Międzyrzecz, Poland Man

Man

I’m looking for

  • Women who like men
  • Ages 18–34
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex

My Details

Last Online
Nov 18
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 1″ (1.86m)
Body Type
Fit
Diet
Strictly anything
Smokes
Sometimes
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Other, and very serious about it
Sign
Aries, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Science / Engineering
Income
$20,000–$30,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English (Okay), C++ (Poorly), Polish (Fluently), German (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
2 + 2 = 5
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working for other people, getting ideas how to make money for living and little extra, or possibly forget about money.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Notching :) I play balanced character.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Whoa handsome guy. Intelligent. I hate him.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Sci-fi and XX-century calssics. Surrealistic, metaphorical movies, good, deep sci-fi. Who csres about food, really..?

Stop Dave, I'm afraid.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Civilization, encyclopedia, mind-altering substances (or possibility to get them), girls, dreams.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How it gonna be.. Like.. In one million years. And what should we do about it now.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
50% chance I am at home on computer. 25% drinking with friend at his home, 25% heavy party with consequences.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
This new gym diet makes me fart a lot. LOL!
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Just message me for any reason