1. i have a working fishtank with no fish in it
2. there is a small faux-grandfather clock hanging on my wall which is set 5 1/2 hours ahead of the actual time, and chimes 10 minutes after the hour every hour.
3. actually, all the clocks in my apartment, save the 1978 clock radio beside my bed, are set to random times. (although, when we spring forward for daylight savings, the clock on my microwave will be correct again, at least for another 8 months.)
4. i have a 2011 calendar, currently set to august.
5. i have quite a bit of chicken paraphernalia.
they pointed out that all of this suits me to a tea. i guess they are right. if you find all of this hilarious, charming, or endearing, then we would probably get along quite well. if it would drive you crazy, then we might not!