1/3 Daria 1/3 Leftist Ron Swanson 1/3 Alice from Superjail. Joe Rogan is afraid to even respond to my pugilistic challenge. (He's a pro MMA fighter, so don't think less of me for asking him to fight. It's like inviting a comedian to participate in a debate, or a police officer to help perpetrate a home invasion & strong arm robbery.)
A true creature of this inverted Renaissance (I can fail at anything), I emigrated to this universe from another one where Pearl Jam played a slightly different set list at one of their concerts. It's taken some adjustment.
I'm looking for someone who hasn't seen Blade Runner but has read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
WAIT, don't go, read these two quotes:
"If anyone could prove to me that Christ is outside the truth, and if the truth really did exclude Christ, I should prefer to stay with Christ and not with truth." -Fyodor Dostoevsky
[on being asked how he would react if the theory of general relativity were disconfirmed by experiment] "Then I should have to be sorry for dear God. The theory is correct." - Albert Einstein
If you're smiling and laughing instead of frowning and thinking one or both of them are fools, skip all this shit and talk to me. Unless you're a boy, then shave your body and put on a skirt first.
Things you should know about me before continuing:
0) I'm a tranny. Pre-op. Run, coward. sinistar.jpg
1) I am crazy. 'Sane' is a slur. (Seriously, my Myers-Briggs type is not even remotely stable. The only stable feature appears to be thinking type, but I strongly suspect that is because it is only when I am in a thinking-type mood that I am in a testing mood.)
2) I am at war with Demiurgos, but just for kicks: I ain't even mad.
3) I am very kinky, but not exclusively so. There are some people with whom I would have/have had only vanilla-ish sex. (er. I guess as vanilla-ish as it gets if you're a tranny. e.e)
4) I am exclusively casual. I do not want to be more than friends with you. If we have hot sex, that is also cool. Excessive entanglement is... well, excessive.
5) I am politically complicated (how could you not be in a world of true contradictions), but basically I get along with everyone. EVERYONE. Even liberals. (No, I'm not conservative, I'm criticizing you from the left, you counterrevolutionary capital junkies. Also, conservatives, you're probably actually liberals. *frown*) I think most fundamentally I'm an anarchist, but you know, I think YOU (yes, every single person who will ever read this, even the NSA drones) are too, you're probably just somewhat less honest than I am. Otherwise, explain your speeding tickets.
6) I LIKE women. Trans women and cis women. Femmes are hot, butches are hot, dommes are hot, subs are hot, whatever, women = <3.
7) For the actual sake of "fuck", all these guys message me and not one of you with the sense to throw on some thigh highs for your profile picture? Scoot. Seriously, I allow my profile to be seen by straight people out of respect for the remote chance that a curious straight girl spots me (hi!), not for y'all scrubs to be ignoring my "go away" welcome mat.
7.1) Dear trans men: as you may have learned through introspection and received reports from friends and acquaintances, YOU ARE MEN.
8) I like gender non-conforming people. Too much to say so I'll say nothing.
9) I WILL HURT YOUR FEELINGS. I WILL HURT EVERYONE'S FEELINGS. SO WILL YOU. WE WILL ALL HAVE A GOOD LAUGH AND LEARN TO MANAGE OUR FEELINGS. Dance with Eris.
10) I argue constantly. About everything. I will contradict myself repeatedly and double down when called on it, cackling about dialethism. (If there are no true contradictions, how come every kitty is the best kitty?) It will amuse you when I do it to others and piss you off when I do it to you. The only way out is to distract me with something more interesting. An exercise for the reader.
I guess that's plenty.
"I am pretty sure that cunt is writing sex tips for Cosmo because she hates men." - a friend with a plausible thesis about me