Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Belmont, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 19-34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jan 21, 2013
- Asian, Pacific Islander, White
- 5' 7" (1.71m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Working on University
- Doesn’t have kids but might want them
- Has dogs
My all time favorite movie is Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I do, however, often get caught indulging in a few "faves":
Star Wars (don't even bring up episodes I-III)
Marley & Me (though I REFUSE to watch the ending.)
Indiana Jones Trilogy (yes, just the first three...wtf was up with The Crystal Skull?)
The Fifth Element
Basically anything where Bruce Willis kicks ass.
Harry Potter Movies
Sappy adaptations of Nicholas Sparks novels.
Along with close to every Disney cartoon released (sad to admit, but you'd find out eventually anyway...)
My musical taste is so utterly varied and random, I could never pick a single song or even artist as my favorite.
I will always be both a sushi lover and a pasta lover.
1. My dog. - He is my baby boy and my world. I would do anything for my little spoiled brat. I rescued him from abandonment when he was just a few weeks old, and he's been my right hand ever since.
2. My iPhone. - I am sadly and pathetically addicted to my phone. I one day hope to be able to remove this from my list, but as it's my means of communication, my phone, my watch, my calendar, and more, it's pretty handy right now.
3. Dancing. - I used to dance competitively and I still teach on occasion. I wish I could devote more time to getting back into dancing, but for now, my room will have to serve as my stage.
4. Stupid funny video shows. - Whenever I need a laugh, America's Funniest Home Videos or The World's Most Shocking...always make my day. Haha.
5. The Beach. - I could never live in a place where I couldn't sink my toes into the sand and run through waves whenever the urge hit me. Rain or shine, my happy place is the nearest sandy shore.
6. My friends. - They keep me sane and drive me crazy, but they are my family and, despite our differences, we always fall together as one. <3
Also-I've slipped and actually fallen on a banana peel TWICE. I'm *that* girl. Lol.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.