Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Jan 21
- Asian, Pacific Islander, White
- 5′ 7″ (1.71m).
- Body Type
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Sagittarius and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
christina939 San Mateo, California more adventurous
lalalemondrop San Mateo, California more adventurous
starvapors Palo Alto, California more adventurous
petit_verdot15 Burlingame, California more independent
Soniarsenie Fremont, California more old-fashioned
Carinassf Daly City, California more adventurous
robomagz San Francisco, California more adventurous
BeHonestNow Oakland, California less desiring of sex
My all time favorite movie is Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I do, however, often get caught indulging in a few "faves":
Star Wars (don't even bring up episodes I-III)
Marley & Me (though I REFUSE to watch the ending.)
Indiana Jones Trilogy (yes, just the first three...wtf was up with The Crystal Skull?)
The Fifth Element
Basically anything where Bruce Willis kicks ass.
Harry Potter Movies
Sappy adaptations of Nicholas Sparks novels.
Along with close to every Disney cartoon released (sad to admit, but you'd find out eventually anyway...)
My musical taste is so utterly varied and random, I could never pick a single song or even artist as my favorite.
I will always be both a sushi lover and a pasta lover.
1. My dog. - He is my baby boy and my world. I would do anything for my little spoiled brat. I rescued him from abandonment when he was just a few weeks old, and he's been my right hand ever since.
2. My iPhone. - I am sadly and pathetically addicted to my phone. I one day hope to be able to remove this from my list, but as it's my means of communication, my phone, my watch, my calendar, and more, it's pretty handy right now.
3. Dancing. - I used to dance competitively and I still teach on occasion. I wish I could devote more time to getting back into dancing, but for now, my room will have to serve as my stage.
4. Stupid funny video shows. - Whenever I need a laugh, America's Funniest Home Videos or The World's Most Shocking...always make my day. Haha.
5. The Beach. - I could never live in a place where I couldn't sink my toes into the sand and run through waves whenever the urge hit me. Rain or shine, my happy place is the nearest sandy shore.
6. My friends. - They keep me sane and drive me crazy, but they are my family and, despite our differences, we always fall together as one. <3
Also-I've slipped and actually fallen on a banana peel TWICE. I'm *that* girl. Lol.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 19–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating