Find better matches with our advanced
22 • Berlin, Germany • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Aug 8, 2014
- Seeing Someone
- 5' 9" (1.76m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism and it’s important
- High school
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), French (Somewhat), Hebrew (Somewhat)
All of Tolkien's books
A Farewell to Arms
The Call of the Wild
Rumo oder die Wunder im Dunkeln (Rumo & His Miraculous Adventures)
Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher (The City of Dreaming Books)
Brave New World
Der Proceß (The Trial)
Der Fremde (The stranger)
The Road (by Cormac McCarthy)
Veronica decides to die (Paul Coelho)
V for Vendetta
Tutta la vita davanti (A Whole Life Ahead)
Die fabelhafte Welt der Amélie (Amélie)
Yes, Minister (BBC)
I really like the Austrian Radio Channel Ö1. It's mainly about culture and classical music but somehow about everything else too. It is extraordinarily nice to listen to them, the voices of the speakers alone project calm and mindfulness.
Classical Music in general
Music to which one can dance ballroom (Waltz, Foxtrot,...)
and quite a lot of other stuff too.
Asian cuisine, European Cuisine
I don't like fast food (McDonalds, Burgerking, ...)
I would try pretty much any food that doesn't harm me.
I am currently trying to develop my taste for fish, since in Austria I barely ate any (good) ones.
2. Learning (or exercising my mind in some way)
4. Nature (walking is something that always calms me down, I like to be outside in any weather)
6. Discovering new things (I love seeing, doing and experiencing new things, be it tasting food that I never ate, taking a street I never walked, reading a book on a topic I am completely unfamiliar with, talking to someone with a completely different understanding of the world, etc. )
That said I would definitely want to spend some time without some of those things.
Once in my live I want to travel to a place where no people are and spend some weeks in solitude.
I would like to spend some time in my live doing manual labour that doesn't involve thinking.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.