Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 3
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism and somewhat serious about it
- Graduated from high school
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), French (Poorly), Hebrew (Poorly)
Latinberliner Berlin, Germany less adventurous
Lorkin87 Berlin, Germany more adventurous
einOpfer Berlin, Germany thriftier
spreeblicktron Moabit, Germany more desiring of sex
orangenfresser Berlin, Germany more adventurous
Toivo_ Berlin, Germany more indie
bennofatius Berlin, Germany less scientific
All of Tolkien's books
A Farewell to Arms
The Call of the Wild
Rumo oder die Wunder im Dunkeln (Rumo & His Miraculous Adventures)
Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher (The City of Dreaming Books)
Brave New World
Der Proceß (The Trial)
Der Fremde (The stranger)
The Road (by Cormac McCarthy)
Veronica decides to die (Paul Coelho)
V for Vendetta
Tutta la vita davanti (A Whole Life Ahead)
Die fabelhafte Welt der Amélie (Amélie)
Yes, Minister (BBC)
I really like the Austrian Radio Channel Ö1. It's mainly about culture and classical music but somehow about everything else too. It is extraordinarily nice to listen to them, the voices of the speakers alone project calm and mindfulness.
Classical Music in general
Music to which one can dance ballroom (Waltz, Foxtrot,...)
and quite a lot of other stuff too.
Asian cuisine, European Cuisine
I don't like fast food (McDonalds, Burgerking, ...)
I would try pretty much any food that doesn't harm me.
I am currently trying to develop my taste for fish, since in Austria I barely ate any (good) ones.
2. Learning (or exercising my mind in some way)
4. Nature (walking is something that always calms me down, I like to be outside in any weather)
6. Discovering new things (I love seeing, doing and experiencing new things, be it tasting food that I never ate, taking a street I never walked, reading a book on a topic I am completely unfamiliar with, talking to someone with a completely different understanding of the world, etc. )
That said I would definitely want to spend some time without some of those things.
Once in my live I want to travel to a place where no people are and spend some weeks in solitude.
I would like to spend some time in my live doing manual labour that doesn't involve thinking.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating