Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 7
- Native American, White
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Art / Music / Writing
- More than $1,000,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Italian (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly), German (Poorly)
2. Being too early to be late but being too late to be on time
3. Music stuffs
4. ummm...me being good at video games counts too, right?
5. ......I swear to God there's more stuff I'm good at than this.
6. Numbered lists aren't my forte.
Books: A Confederacy of Dunces, Ender's Game, IQ84, The Humans, The Picture of Dorian Grey, God Bless You Mr. Rosewater or really any Kurt Vonnegut, Game of Thrones series, The Hobbit, Kafka on the Shore, American Gods
Movies: Star Wars, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Friday, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Aliens, Indiana Jones, Trainspotting, Evil Dead series, Anchorman, Battle Royale, O Brother Where Art Thou?, The Big Lebowski,
Shows: Adventure Time, Flight of the Conchords, Archer, Cowboy Bebop, Bob's Burgers, Gurren Lagann, The IT Crowd, Game of Thrones, Monty Pythons Flying Circus, Eastbound and Down, The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, House of Cards
Music: There really is way too much to list here. I like a lot of different kinds of music and it depends on my mood, from trip-hop to bluegrass to jazz to metal to hip hop and r&b to folk to rock & roll, I like stuff from every genre. Except dubstep. I'll dance to it with you if you're into it, but I don't get it.
Food: Really anything, I'm not at all a picky eater.
1. Music equipment. LOTS of music equipment.
2. Donate a large portion to various charities
3. Travel the world with some friends.
4. Buy a video game design company and use it as a platform to either make the greatest game of all time or just severely inflate my ego.
5. Pay off all or as much of my family and friends debt as possible
6. Open a go kart lazer tag bar. And yes, I mean a bar with go kart lazer tag, by which I mean lazer tag in go karts. Probably in an arena like Block Fort from Mario Kart 64.
Strategies for surviving the various different apocalypse scenarios
Why I never caught them all
I should do (X) but (Y) is across the room. Y is typically the tv remote or my pants.
Does objective reality truly exist?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
If you're a musician and want to jam.
You want a partner in crime for adventure time.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.