Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Southampton, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 6:20am
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes cats
- English, French
I look younger than I am. I'm thinking of growing a big socialist beard, but I'm not sure the world is ready for that. When and if I go bald, my bald style icon shall be Patrick Stewart.
Films: The Fifth Element, The Princess Bride, Titus Andronicus, Flash Gordon, Labyrinth, Lord of the Rings, Forbidden Planet, The Royal Tenenbaums, I love bad fantasy films
Sherlock is really, really good. I also like Brass Eye, Darkplace, Blackadder, Dr Who, Peep Show, Star Trek: TNG, various documentaries and so forth.
Music: Nine Inch Nails, David Bowie, Radiohead, Boards of Canada, The Velvet Underground, The Smashing Pumpkins, Ayreon, Laibach, Cabaret Voltaire, Gesaffelstein, I'm basically constantly listening to music,
Food: Eight cups of tea a day supplemented with meals
My favourite words are: Cornucopia, Copulating, Lackadaisical and Verisimilitude. I try and use them in conversation as much as possible even when they don't really fit and will love you forever if you make me a sentence that uses all four.
Also, the word 'Echolalia'. That's really good too and should be used more often.
* The £4.99 red wine. Actually I'm not an alchy or anything, but I would like you to know that I like it
* Bassets soft and chewy vitamins A, B, C and E. Apparently D comes from the Sun, so don't waste any money on that.
* Depressing Russian classics with a nihilistic anti-hero. I think I'm actually running out of them.
* A compass, and a half remembered idea of where things are from viewing it on Google Earth. I stubbornly have a really bad phone that can't do anything clever.
It turns out I can live without the internet, so scratch that one.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.