Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Straight / Single
Southampton, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 5:00pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Sagittarius but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Medicine / Health
- Likes cats
- English, French
craig10k Southampton, United Kingdom more desiring of sex
alex2999 Salisbury, United Kingdom more adventurous
gazhale Chandlers Ford, United Kingdom more adventurous
MJC1910 Southampton, United Kingdom more adventurous
adventurequest Southampton, United Kingdom more adventurous
Mandeep1986 Southampton, United Kingdom more attentive
stevey42 Southampton, United Kingdom more attentive
Ryan20186 Redbridge, United Kingdom more attentive
I look younger than I am. I'm thinking of growing a big socialist beard, but I'm not sure the world is ready for that. When and if I go bald, my bald style icon shall be Patrick Stewart.
Films: The Fifth Element, The Princess Bride, Titus Andronicus, Flash Gordon, Labyrinth, Lord of the Rings, Forbidden Planet, The Royal Tenenbaums, Howl's Moving Castle. I love fantasy.
Sherlock is really, really good. I also like Brass Eye, Darkplace, Blackadder, Dr Who, Peep Show, Star Trek: TNG, various documentaries and so forth.
Music: Nine Inch Nails, David Bowie, Radiohead, Boards of Canada, The Velvet Underground, The Smashing Pumpkins, Ayreon, Laibach, Cabaret Voltaire, I'm basically constantly listening to music,
Food: I'm really crap at food, I wish every meal could be Tea and Battenberg.
My favourite words are: Cornucopia, Copulating, Lackadaisical and Verisimilitude. I try and use them in conversation as much as possible even when they really don't fit and will love you forever if you make me a sentence that uses all four.
Also, the word 'Echolalia'. That's really good too and should be used more often.
* The £4.99 red wine. Actually I'm not an alchy or anything, but I would like you to know that I like it
* Bassets soft and chewy vitamins A, B, C and E. Apparently D comes from the Sun, so don't waste any money on that.
* Depressing Russian classics with a nihilistic anti-hero. I think I'm actually running out of them.
* A compass, and a half remembered idea of where things are from viewing it on Google Earth. I stubbornly have a really bad phone that can't do anything clever.
It turns out I can live without the internet, so scratch that one.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating