Other than that, i probably never completely grew out of my "punk phase". I enjoy simple things in most aspects of my life. A train ticket to some village that has a funny sounding name can make a great adventure without much contemplation/preparation.
* playing various board, video games and RPGs;
* getting back into (physical) shape;
* working with troubled youth.
movies: Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Persepolis, Fat Head, Lord of the Rings, Wall-E, Rain Man, How to Train Your Dragon, Soylent Green, Slc! Punk, Monthy Python and the Holy Grail.
* crime/mystery, especially Monk, Psych, Criminal Minds, Breaking Bad, House M.D..
* comedy: South Park, Community, Friends, Father Ted.
* other: L word, Queer as Folk
i also watch cringe inducing bad TV shows like Paris Hilton BFF or Eurovision Song Contest when i'm drinking and/or feel bad about myself. at least i'm not these people, right?
Music: i listen mostly to Einstuerzende Neubauten, Coil and Against me! lately. if it's dark and/or weird, chances are i'll like it. Most impressive live: Nurse With Wound, Obšrr.
Food: mostly low carb.
Games: World of Warcraft, Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and 5, Fallout 2, Arcanum, Sid Meyer's Civilization 3 and 4, Ingress, tabletop RPGs. a little bit of League of Legends as well, but it's not my favorite.