Find better matches with our advanced
36 • San Francisco, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 32-42
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 3:54pm
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- 5' 2" (1.57m)
- Body Type
- Judaism but it’s not important
- Doesn’t have kids but wants them
- English (Fluently), Russian (Fluently), Spanish (Somewhat)
I dance and climb regularly. This summer, it's time to start going outdoors, me thinks. I also really enjoy camping. Looking at bonfire and stars reminds me of all the important things in life.
Movies: Foreign and independent is usually my choice. I like checking out what's playing at Landmark theaters. Wes Anderson - thank you for doing what you do.
Music: Ludovico Einaudi, Emancipator, Idan Raichel, Federico Aubele, Bombay Dub Orchestra, Purple Prose, Putomayo compilations, and lately I can't get enough of Ed Sheeran.
Food in no specific order: avocado, dark chocolate, eggs benedict, blueberries, dark rye, green tea cream, shiitake mushrooms, rainbow roll, asparagus, trout, red wine, hummus, bruschetta, thai eggplant with basil, lamb, duck, garlic naan, mango with sticky rice, flourless chocolate cake, prosciutto, champagne... that seems like a good note to end on.
I don't own a TV, but I enjoy TED talks and podcasts.
- you have a broad range of interests, enjoy learning new skills and activities, and are not overly competitive
- you value personal growth
- you love engaging conversation and think of it as an opportunity to learn from people, not as a way to impose your point of view
- you are kind and compassionate
- you are funny as hell (or at least I think so)
- bonus points if you speak more than one language
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.