ME: I am very happy with my life and evolution as human being. I know who I am, what I want and where I'm going. I didn't always know this, it took a lot of time and mistakes to get here, but I'm finally ready to be someone's everything.
Traveler: I love to travel and have visited countless cities in over 30 countries. The next three places I am planning on going is England, Australia and South America. Regardless of my travels, Seattle is still one of my favorite places on earth.
Music Lover: I have over 24,000 songs on my itunes account. I love making new playlists and used to DJ on the side. Seeing live music is one of my favorite things to do with friends or on a date. My musical tastes range from the Seattle folk scene to electronic. The last CD I downloaded was the new Daft Punk, not sure how I feel about it but I do like the songs "lucky" and "doing it right".
Foodie: Cooking is one of my passions and I have been classically trained in culinary arts at the California Culinary Academy. My favorite foods to cook and eat usually have some asian influence to them and I love sushi. Classical French cuisine and fine dining is another favorite and speciality.
Health Conscience: I believe if you don't have your health then really nothing else matters. These days I spend a lot of time researching and cooking healthy food that follows the Paleo philosophy which means no grains, sugars or dairy. It does not mean I never eat these items, I just try not to. I also get some form of exercise regularly even if it means just doing push ups like Donald Draper in my apartment... jogging, hiking and mountain biking are preferred however.
Outdoor Enthusiast: Besides the exercises of choice described above, I love skiing, snowboarding, ski blading, snowshoeing, camping, fishing, paintball, golf and one of my favorite things to do is trek to find natural hot springs somewhere off the beaten path. I would love to learn how to rock climb or kite board so if one of these activities is already your hobby, and you're willing to teach me, I'm already down with being your friend :) free cooking lessons for trade? Lol
Intellectual: One of my favorite hobbies is the duo activity of writing and reading. Most of the things I write/read about deal with the human condition in regards to emotions, psychology or history. I probably also have read enough on other subjects to have a degree in them thanks to google and wikipedia.
Social Circle: My social life consists of a large group of friends, most of which I grew up with, and a wonderful family. I like to belly up to any bar that can make a decent hand crafted****ail. I also love wine and lived in the California Wine Country for about a year. A good night out usually consists of uber cab rides, drinks, music and dancing.
Father: I have a six year old boy who lives with me every other week and he is amazing. A lot of people may say they have acceptional children, but he is the smartest, kindest and and most well behaved child I have ever met. I seriously do not know how I got so lucky as I was not a very well behaved child myself.
* Live life with confidence, but don't be a jerk about it.
* When I say something, I mean it, and I'll do everything in my power to make it happen.
* Life is too short to hold grudges or hold back because tomorrow never comes.
* Positive thinking can change the world.
* A smile is better than what most people have to say.
* Put myself in other people's shoes before making a decision that affects them.
* Sometimes the more I know, the more I wish I did not know.
* To love you I must let you go and accept that whatever happens is meant to be.
* Forgive people for all the things that make them feel guilty.
* Care about things that are important to those closest to me.
* Never give up on my dreams.
* Act responsible as much as possible and understand that this is where my self worth and therefore my happiness and meaning of life comes from.