Honest, kind, sensitive, socially conscious...
Energetic, creative, and fun-loving...
Purpose-driven intellectual, works & plays hard...
- Vegan-tending foodie, favoring organic raw produce
- Learning to garden and self-studying Icelandic language
- Freethinker with contrasting Jewish, Buddhist, humanitarian/civil rights, environmentalist, and international influences
- I believe ideologies & dogmas are static, while life is dynamic
- In all but a few matters I see variable rather than binary choices
- Travelled 77 countries and 44 US states so far, love road trips
- Multilingual primarily in Cantonese, Mandarin, and Spanish, but exposed to many languages
- Eclectic curiosity to assimilate the best from all foreign cultures
- Question authority, stand up for people & planet before profit
The ideal life partner relationship would encompass a good balance of companionship, romance, travel / play, learning / growth, creating prosperity, and room for our individual life callings.
Short-term dating, alternatively, might be just experiencing one or few of those aspects out of balance for awhile and reveling in it!
My life calling, which I feel passionately in my heart & soul, is helping others, whether on a small scale facilitating folks in my circle to overcome differences and actualize career, immigration, and relationship goals; or on a large scale working with NGOs / mass mobilization in human rights, government accountability, international cooperation, and environmentalism.