Honest, kind, sensitive, socially conscious...
Energetic, creative, loving, and fun-loving...
Collaborative, humble yet confident, willing to cultivate deep communication & connection
Purpose-driven intellectual, works & plays hard...
Incorrigibly goofy... part child-like teddy bear, maybe part Elon Musk back crossed with rasta.... privately accomplished but not famous... friends call me Superdave and Kung Fu Panda...
- Vegetarian (ovo going vegan), craves leafy greens, Asian vegetables, whole organic produce
- Learning to grow my own food and medicine, tending a 500sf veggie patch when I can
- Freethinker with contrasting Jewish, Buddhist, humanitarian/civil rights, environmentalist, and international influences
- I believe ideologies & dogmas are static, while life is dynamic
- In all but a few matters I see variable rather than binary choices
- Although I have some idiosyncratic and inconsistent concept of order, am no friend of rules
- Travelled 77 countries and 44 US states so far, love road trips
- Multilingual primarily in Chinese--fluent Cantonese, intermediate Mandarin; semi-fluent Spanish, and a smattering of many languages
- Eclectic curiosity to assimilate the best from all foreign cultures
- Questions authority and takes a principled stand for people & planet before profit
Long term... it seems the ideal life partner relationship might encompass a good balance of companionship, romance, travel / play, mutual learning / growth, creating prosperity, helping the collective good, and still abundant space & support to excel in and enjoy our individual life callings. Hopefully there's crossover of several interests and we connect on multiple planes of existence, social, emotional, and otherwise...
My life calling, which I feel passionately in my heart & soul, is helping others, whether on a small scale facilitating folks in my circle to bridge cultural gaps and actualize career, immigration, educational and relationship goals; or prospectively at some point, working on a larger scale with NGOs / mass mobilization in human rights, government accountability, international cooperation, and/or environmentalism. This is the legacy, longevity willing, I want to leave.
For those that find such topics too heavy ---
short-term dating, alternatively, might just involve exploring one or few attractors or points of connection of each other, even at an out of balance extreme for awhile, and shamelessly reveling in it!