Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 • M • Washington, DC
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:19pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
Movies: Sneakers, The Matrix, Point Break, Groundhog Day, Dirty Dancing, The Saint, Legends of the Fall, Shooter, Hudsucker Proxy.
Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Madonna, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Marley, Sarah McLachlan, Raul Midon, Vitamin String Quartet.
Foods: I'm down for pretty much anything. But I also tend to find something I like and stick with it ... which is perhaps a good trait in a significant other. ;)
Books: Anything by Will Durant. My most recent read was Muhammad Yunus' book about Grameen Bank. (I read too much nonfiction.)
Sports (playing, not watching)
And sadly, I must now add to this list what I used to refer to as the E-Box (short for Evil-Box)... in other words, my iPhone.
- Hilarious Internet memes.
- How speechless the apod archive makes me. This picture is one of my favorites. This one is cool, too. Check out the caption... 75,000 light years across a single frame. And the light traveled for 60 million years before hitting the Hubble lens. Incredible.
- What people are going to do when robots do all our work for us, and whether our minds will be able to handle that.
- Why some users won't accept their own answer to OKCupid questions...
"What is next in this series? 1, 4, 10, 19, 31, _?"
Her answer: 46
My answer: 46 (unacceptable to her) -- I see... so only you can be the smartypants in this relationship? :)
- How OKCupid defines "Conventionally Moral" ... according to OKC's algorithms I am the opposite of that. So does that make me "Conventionally Immoral" or "Unconventionally Moral"? It's a mystery.
- At a low-key bar with friends.
- Hanging out on the beach.
- Practicing Bikram yoga.
- Out dancing.
- Playing board games (wood for wheat, anyone?) with family or friends.
- At home with a movie and a glass of wine.
- At work, for my job or on a project of my own.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.