Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 3
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
Movies: Sneakers, The Saint, The Matrix, Legends of the Fall, Point Break, Dead Poets Society, Dirty Dancing, Shawshank, Fight Club, Last of the Mohicans, Shooter, Secretary, Hudsucker Proxy, Groundhog Day.
Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, Madonna, Fleetwood Mac, Pearl Jam, Bob Marley, Sarah McLachlan, Raul Midon, U2, Jewel, Vitamin String Quartet, Beethoven, Bach.
Foods: At home, nothing beats grandma's homemade Italian food. For going out, I'm down for pretty much anything ... sushi, Indian (I might need some help ordering though), vegetarian (if that's your thing), American. Anyway, I'm very flexible on food, but also tend to find something I like and stick with it, which is perhaps a good trait in a potential significant other. ;)
Books: Anything by Will Durant. My most recent read was Muhammad Yunus' book about Grameen Bank. I can read textbooks on just about anything. I read too much boring non-fiction.
Sports (playing, not watching)
And sadly, I must now add to this list what I used to refer to as the E-Box (short for Evil-Box)... in other words, my iPhone.
- How speechless the apod archive makes me. This picture is one of my favorites. This one is cool, too. Check out the caption... 75,000 light years across a single frame (which traveled for 60 million years before hitting the Hubble lens). Incredible.
- Hilarious Internet memes.
- What people are going to do when robots do all our work for us, and whether our minds will be able to handle that.
- Why some users won't accept their own answer to OKCupid questions...
"What is next in this series? 1, 4, 10, 19, 31, _?"
Her answer: 46
My answer: 46 (unacceptable to her) -- I see... so only you can be the smartypants in this relationship? :)
- How OKCupid defines "Conventionally Moral" ... according to OKC's algorithms I am the opposite of that. So does that make me "Conventionally Immoral" or "Unconventionally Moral"? It's a mystery.
- At a low-key bar with friends.
- Hanging out on the beach.
- Practicing Bikram yoga.
- Out dancing!
- Playing board games (wood for wheat, anyone?) with family or friends.
- At home with a movie and a glass of wine.
- At work, for my job or on a project of my own.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–35
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.