New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
35 • Guildford, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Sep 2, 2013
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Not at all
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Art / Music / Writing
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently)
My friends see me as a unique individual and the word/adjectives eccentric or maverick have been used to describe me. I am normally a straight talking chappie who tries to get on with everyone but you can not please every person you meet.
• Explaining things in a long, arduous but eloquent manner.
• Playing Final Fantasy 7/8/9/10
• Attracting weirdos that want to talk to me wherever I go
• Making sandwiches
• Having the odd rant on social networking sites about the grammar and general stupidity of the contemporary human.
• Making ppl smile/laugh.
Fiction, Sci-Fi, Horror, Super-Hero films, suspense thrillers... Just everything really
• My guitar amps and pa etc
• My friends/family
• My iPod
• My books
• My hats/waistcoats
I know it looks strange but I am a musician first and foremost so hence my list.
You like my profile and think we could be friends or more.
I never really make a first move because I'm shocking at it and would not know if a woman was interested in me unless she shouted it at me.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.