1. Hobbies: being active (gym, running, beach and court volleyball, snowboarding, hiking), reading, being social, eating well, eating in general, napping, sleeping, concert-going, singing, smiling and laughing, enjoying nature, travelling, going to the beach, being a nut, writing in all lowercase letters.
2. Goals and aspirations: (1) giving back to the world with my energy, time, and money, (2) staying healthy, (3) maximizing my time on earth, (4) being and doing everything well.
3. I'm not crazy about pop culture and enjoy going against the mainstream to some degree, though I don't claim to do this particularly well. (Not that I'm some fancypants hipster, I just like to think about things before I agree to assimilate).
Here's some things I value:
- love for others
- a desire to better the world
- humility & confidence, love for oneself
- a respect for the environment
- valuing of relationships
- balanced drive and motivation
- perspective and "easygoingness"
- a collectivist approach to life
- correct spelling and punctuation