- A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
- I used to be a banker but then I lost interest.
- A peanut was walking through the park and got a salted.
- I tried to catch some fog but I mist.
A few nice simple clean jokes is always a decent way to start things off, maybe... depending on your sense of humor or the limits of it.
I know I am not the most physically attractive never have been but the cool thing about me is I get much funnier as time goes on. Once I am around you for a while I will have you laughing more and more.
- A book I once read the main character described his friends by what their Top 5 Jeopardy categories would be. What would your's be...?
As for a few of my likes along with a few of my dislikes:
- Listening to Marcus Miller's music (solo albums).
- Randy Johnson (now retired) but when he was pitching in the league absolutely loved watching him pitch.
- I can tell my left from my right.
- I just saw one of my favorite shows Tech Toys 360 is coming out with a new season next month! Yeay!
- I need to travel more and more often...
- I am like anesthesia give me a moment and I start working.
- Really like hot wings, always have and pizza (who doesn't like pizza...?).
- Enjoy conversations with my dad.
- Named my computer after an old Aerosmith song.
- Watching Basketball & Football both the pro game.
- I have a really neat idea for a first or second date perhaps even third.
- Hanging out with my now (18-year-old) niece and (8-year-old nephew).
- A while back I tried to learn to cook a few different things did not work out very well.
- Get together with my any of my assortment of friends.
- I was once thanked in a CD liner.
- I haven't done this in a while used to really enjoy riding my bike. There were a few places that I really enjoyed riding through/around such as University Park or around White Rock Lake both rides are so much different on a bike vs. in a car.
- Have always been fascinated by those who can write really well, Hemingway’s – A Moveable Feast is one of my all time favorites what an amazing gift for dialog.
- Music has always had a big presence in my life I listen to all sorts of bands/artists/rappers/groups/singers across several styles and several decades (with the exception of C&W -Waylon & Willie ain't gittin' this here beer) along with any music that has a xylophone in it.
- There are quite a few movies from the 80’s still make me laugh.
- Just like many others I go through my share of eBay binging but haven’t we all at some point - the only thing more addictive is Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
- Really anxious to get a dog.
- I have nothing pierced and no tattoos. Yeah me!
- Recently or finally signed up for an iTunes account. So much fun!! Why didn't I do this sooner...?
- Finally not much for olives either green or black.
- I am Respectable, Straightforward, and Classically Handsome!!
- Remember: Excellence Does Not Require Perfection.
Genghis Grill - Love This Place!
Fuzzy's Taco Shop - Really getting hooked!
Killer Shrimp - Not yet in Texas :(
Burger House That's a tasty burger.
I have been in TX since early 96 last lived in the North East. I came to Dallas through a previous job.
Had surgery on my left ankle late last year not to bore you with all the details I can now get back to exercising!!! Finally it's been a year I have a bunch of stored up energy. Would be fantastic to find someone who wants to go walking or even go to the gym with. I really need to drop some weight. Very doable!