Find better matches with our advanced matching system
43 / M / Straight / Single
His journal posts
Apr 1, 2009
- No more new books about George Washington or any other person who has pasted away over 100 years ago. We already have 534 books on a person what new info or angle could there possibly be?
- Hey how come you never see the passenger(s) in a car on a cell phone why is it always the driver?
- How come any passengers in the car will not get out of the car till the driver does, not even open their door?
- How tuff can Golf be the hole isn’t moving or being guarded.
- You're at a restaurant and you are done eating you're walking out and you see a table just getting their food. The same thought always hits me how can you eat I am so FULL.
- Does anybody else find sweat stains gross?
- Where is the isle in the supermarket for single person who lives by them selves?
- A guy spying on a woman does seem way more creeper no doubt. I'm a guy and I even think so. Unless it's in one of those Romantic Comedy's they somehow are able to pull it off with out it fully backfiring maybe it's the music going while they are doing it. At some point in the movie he can explain as to why he was spying and she buys into it and then he gets the girl. In real life he's on the 5 O'clock news perhaps the top story.
- Why is it if a person is on day time show like an Oprah and they admit to all sorts of activities like drinking, drugs, gambling, hookers, ect... they get the evil eye and booed. But if that same person admits to all that on a late night show say on Letterman the audience cheers! Which is it!