I used to spend a lot of time running, but recent injuries put a stop to that. I'm trying to get back into it, and just avoid the whole "destroy your knee" thing from happening again. Which is good, because I missed running. Running around like an idiot with your dog at the dog park doesn't count as "running," apparently (it totally should, by the way).
Just got my own house, so that's pretty awesome. I think my sink started leaking yesterday. My furnace makes a loud pop noise every half hour or so. My lawn mower makes really, really weird noises when it's running. I learned that, no, Driveway Sealer does not come out of shoes or clothes. I'm really going to miss those pants.
Every day I try to practice my piano and get a little better. Hoping I can start working on writing my own songs, soon!
"He's yelling at his computer. Why is he yelling at his computer?"
"He has his headphones in but he's not actually listening to anything. Why are his headphones still in? I don't understand"
Movies: The Matrix, Boondock Saints, Pacific Rim, anything Star Wars or Star Trek related.
Books: The Stand, The Dark Tower, just about anything physics or space related
Food: All food! But seriously, I love a good Italian restaraunt
Music: Mostly rock/alternative, though I also love listening to just about any piano music as well (David Nevue and Philip Wesley being my two favorite piano players). Been listening to a lot of M83 and Perfect Circle, recently.
2. Internet. What I probably used more of before Netflix was a thing.
3. My dog. She's starting to answer to "Little Shit," and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Proud? Yeah, proud.
4. Games are pretty great. Really awesome way to kill some free time. My favorite is losing to small children in any online game. It builds character.
5. Instant boxed food. I'm a horrible, horrible cook. I'm getting better, though! Until then, this crap is keeping me from starving to death in my own house.
6. My piano. Love playing it. Love annoying the hell out of my room mate with the thing. It's like a fun little game.
How weird words are. Say 'water' over and over again for a few minutes. Tell me that's not weird.
Debating whether or not to go back to school to study astrophysics.
Who would win in a fight, Batman or Superman?
I love talking to new people, so message away!