Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Warwick, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:55pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I'm always looking for new and awesome movies, but a few of my favorites would be Mary Poppins, Iron Man (the 1st is better, but the 2nd is still really good!), the Departed, and Breakfast at Tiffany's.
There's a lot of tv shows I've watched over the years, but my two favorite shows are/probably always will be the West Wing and Parks and Recreation.
Music-wise, I'll listen to almost anything except rap and heavy metal. Personally, my favorite music tends to lean towards the indie, singer-songwriter types such as John Mayer, Ingrid Michaelson, Ryan Adams, and Coldplay.
I love the idea of cooking, but unfortunately don't know how to cook, even though I like most foods.
1. A super comfortable bed- I love my sleep!
2. My phone- I know, super lame but its my way of staying in touch with friends
3. A shower (preferably with grear water pressure)- is there anything a good shower can't fix?
4. My car- #1 thing to know? I love driving!
5. The spring- Yes, spring as in the season. I love the early spring, melting snow, the ability to not wear 3 layers, playing in the mud? All a dream come true!
6. Some kind of work- I am probably a little bit of a workaholic. I love working (whichever job it is), I'm usually great friends with my co-workers and I genuinely love work- I know, slightly weird!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.